Saturday, April 4, 2009

Little Dax!






Dax Ryan Snow




Hannah Dax Me




Hannah Hangin Out!



We are so excited that little Dax Snow is here! We got to go up to his house last weekend and meet him! It was a little cold and even snowed on us! Hannah loved him so much. The first thing she said when she saw him was "Oh Baby, Cute Baby". She loved holding him and especially like throwing his many dirty diapers away! She actually was a great helper. I was a little nervous but she suprised me. After we got home she was coloring with crayons and when I checked on her she had eaten her blue crayon and announced "It's good!" It looks like it was! We can't wait for Dax, Kels & Ryan to come visit in a few weeks.
"It's good"

Papa Nana & Dax

Hannah, Me, Kelsie, McKell, Dax. Camber

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow, super exciting to be an Aunt! I can't believe your sister has a baby, pretty exciting stuff.

Chuck and Becky West said...

What a handsome little guy. I can't wait to let Hannah try MY blue crayons. I hope they're good too! Or...maybe she'll want to try a new color!

Kara said...

the kelsie congrats from me and casi.... he is too cute... now it's your turn to have another one!!!!