Hannah never lets us have a dull moment. Here she is coming out of her room (she was suppose to be going to be) Yep, naked and in her pillow case. That was a long night! (notice the lipstick under her lip, yeah she got into Becky's longwear lipstick, it never lasts that long for me!)



This is about 11:30 the next night. She insisted that I wear a hat (I didn't look as cute as her at this time of night) You would this this would be close to end of our night, NOPE! We still painted fingernails and toes. 




The next day we went to the fabric store and they had tootsie rolls at the counter, so we had to get a few. They were great! Soft and perfect for a treat! As you can see Hannah enjoyed hers very much!

Last weekend we were back up North for Nate & Tara's baby Elizabeth's blessing! (Nate did a great job). Hannah found this hat at Kelsie's and had so much fun running around their new house. She love the baby's closet and his bouncy seat! We are so excited for that little guy to come. He needs to quite teaseing his mom though and just make his grand entrance all ready!

This is Hannah today. All dressed and ready to go! She gets to go play with Aunt Camber who is on Spring Break and back from China. They were there for about a week and just got back last night, we're glad they got to go but happy to have them back! If you want a really good story ask McKell about visiting the eye doctor over there. I'll try to get some pictures of her. It's pretty good! I am happy to report we are doing much better with all of our slapping habits. She has done great the past few nights. In bed by 10 is progress for us (especially staying in her bed all night)!
7 comments:
I love her silly smiles. What is it about kids this age that they can't just to a cute smile on demand? All of Austin's are so cheesey.
Great update. She has so much hair! Way to go on the big girl bed. We need to see you guys soon.
yay!! this is exactly the dose of my little louise that I needed today! love you guys so much!
Sounds like you are having fun! I didn't make the shirt for Savannah. I bought it online http://www.cookiebabyinc.com/
Glad to know Hannah isn't the only one who is wide-eyed and ready to party at 11:00 at night! Yes, we totally need to get together before we leave, less than 5 weeks; we better make a date quick!
What a cute little girl!!
She is getting so big. I love that she is giving you a run for your money.
Post a Comment