What do with do with our little Hannah? She definatly keeps us going...all the time night and day. Let me start with last night and work our way back over the last few weeks.
Around 11:30pm she was still moving around in her room so I went to investigate. This is what she told me " I a wig girls mom, orange wig girls (big girls) I pull up off " (we were still in pull up at night, not any more apparently). Then I tuck her in, and look at her ears then I ask "Hannah where are your earings?" " I a out mom". Yep they were on her floor. So now I'll add that to the list of things to do before bed. After I gave her her baby doll she fell asleep til 1:30am then came to me crying (me praying that she's not wet!) but, she was dry and just needed to potty. Hooray for dry mornings!
Earlier at dinner she would not eat her spagettio's (can't say I blame her) but, nonetheless that was dinner. In order to bribe her I got out the birthday candles and matches. For every 3-4 bites of dinner we would sing Happy Birthday and she would blow out a candle a few times then proceed eating. Eventually she finished her bowl of O's and got to go play. (Her birthday is November so we could be practicing for a while!)
She decided to update her look with a little mascara...
Colored Easter Eggs with her Aunts.
She is definatly our silly little girl and we love her. I realized yesterday that she is now closer to 3 than 2! Our little Flo is growing up!
10 comments:
That cracks me up. We have to clap after each bite that Savannah takes, maybe we'll have to try birthday candles too!
She is so silly. I love the things that we do as parents to get our children to eat.
She is getting so big! And is a Doll. Looks like you have been having lots of fun adventures with her:)
You may want to help her out with her makeup...lol:) She is a crack up!
Tara! Hello cute friend! How are you doing? I cannot find your email anywhere. Could you send me an email so I have it? Then I can send you our address. Hannah's pictures are adorable, as always. She is just the cutest in the universe.
Hannah is getting so big. She is so much fun! Your sisters baby is so sweet. I miss ya - we need to do lunch soon!
I love her!
This post cracked me up! What a hilarious little girl! I give you a mommy hug for all your creativity, sleep deprivation, and good work!
I love it! Hannah is sooo cute! I hope your summer is great! Please, keep in touch!
فني تركيب دش
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
Post a Comment