About a month ago we were up at Kelsie & Ryan's and they took us up to Ryan's dad's farm. Ryan has an old mule named Axil. Hannah had so much fun riding him. When I asked her if she wanted me to get off she said "Yeah mom off". Then we'd ask her what color he was and she would say "black" over and over I'll have to get the video of it because she says it so funny. The only way I got her off the mule was to tell her to go catch a chicken, which she did. 





Hannah started to do this thing where she want to go out the garage and "cry" while sitting on some boxes. I don't know when this started but I had to get pictures of it! She cracks me up!

Thursday, March 5, 2009
Axil and Crying
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Hello!!!!!!!!! Your Hannah is sooooooooooo beautiful! It's so fun to see what you have been up to. Please, keep in touch :)
so this is funnier than I pictured it when you told me about it! She is so full of it! i love it where on earth did she get this from?
Poor mistreated Hannah. She's so cute.
That is so cute! I love seeing the funny things kids do.
Haha!! That girl is the funniest. I love the pics. I can't believe her crying ontop of those boxes! What distress!
I love this! Kiara pouts just as well. Sure miss you guys. Let's hang out soon.
How funny! Hannah is a crack up, she's a real diva but a cute one.
She never ceases to make me laugh. What a cutie!
I don't know of any other Simmons fam that has a blog. If you hear of any, let me know and I'll do the same. It would be fun to keep in touch with more of them. :)
tara, really? march 5th? i need some new pics to look at even though i just saw my favorite little niece this weekend! I keep checking, come on!
You go little cowgirl!! Now for sure we need to go and spend a weekend up at the ranch this year. I love the pictures with the boxes. Yes we are still coming next week!!! I will call you so we can make some plans.
She is too cute! Hey can you do me a little favor. Can you send Teresa Dunlop a message and let her know that I want to view her blog. Ask her is she will add me to her list. My e-mail is
kristendaniels3@yahoo.com
I would love to keep in touch with her. Thanks
too funny- especially about the boxes!!! LOL
Post a Comment