Saturday, February 28, 2009

The Grotch

I know 2 posts in 2 days I'm on a role. However this is a little story about Hannah I need to remember.


We were in the car the other morning and there was a car next to us that had a huge green ailen on the side and back. When they drove off Hannah yelled and waved "Bye Grotch!" Ryan and I were like "what?" Then I remembered that my kid is stuck on Christmas (we are still watching Frosty the Snowman and my mother can't take one of her Frosties out of the front garden yet) She has also watched the GRINCH like once. Yeah, She calls the poor Grinch "The Grotch" I still kind of craking up about it everytime I think about it.



I love my little Flo!

6 comments:

jilljohnson said...

That is a cure story. She is growing up so fast. I love the V day pictures. Guess what... We are coming down to St. George at the end of March!!! We will have to get together. Adam had a conferences for the Home builder Assicoation.

Jayson Michael West said...

Tara!!! It's been soo long. I saw your page on Jill's blog. I can't believe how big Hannah is! You look great! I will also be coming to St. George and Vegas at the end of March. Wouldn't be fun if we could all grab lunch or something? Add my page if you want to see what I've been up to. No kids yet, but enjoying the married life. I noticed both of our new last names are "West" :)

Jessica said...

So Funny! McKenna's stuck on Christmas too. She wants Santa Clause to bring more presents..(I didn't even talk about Santa until Christmas Eve, but it still made an impact.) She watches "The Snowman" and still hasn't forgive me for taken "Rudolph" back to the library.

Troy and Segi said...

That is pretty funny. Teni just got his stickers in the mail and placed every one of them on his body, thanks for sending those to him, he absolutely loved them.

Harmony said...

I am not really sure when kids get over the christmas thing maybe July? Because mine are still asking for more christmas shows to.

Kit said...

The Grotch! Ha! Lexi loves that movie, and continually asks me when Christmas is coming back.