Friday, February 27, 2009

What We've Been Up To...

Time just flies when you're having fun. We've just been busy with work and play. Hannah is still ruling the house. We had a fun Valentines (Ryan always does good ;) )

 
Posted by Picasa


Hannah just got a "big girl" bed on Wednesday. She did pretty good with her new found freedom. A few more nights and I think we'll be good. She thinks it's pretty cool though.

 
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Lynette said...

Thanks for the up date. I've been missing seeing what your up to.

Karl & Leslie said...

Very cute! She is so big! Some times beds are hard. I think it was easy when I put Dax in a bed because Karson was in the room too.

Jessica said...

Yay for big girl beds! And I totally cracked up, she fits in the entertainment center?

Janette said...

you will have to let me know how the new bed thing goes because Boston will be in one soon. I am kind of dreading it. Also, I can't wait to move back so I can get a tan from you ! yeah!

Chuck and Becky West said...

So cute! I think I need a copy of the picture of her in the entertainment center so I can scrapbook it. It's a funny one.

Tara said...

Two posts in two days! Hannah is getting so big!!