Yeah for snow! We had a great snow storm yesterday. This is a rare occurance, so we had to take advantage of it. I went outside to turn on the christmas lights and Hannah ran right out and got a handful of snow and started eating it. She asked me for a cup so she could have more "snowie" as she put it. About 8:30 we decided to join the neighborhood outside and build us a "frosty". It was cold and we were not well equiped but we had fun. The snow was a little dry so it didn't pack great but I think it all turned ok.
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Snow Down South!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
how fun! you guys are always doing something fun! It doesn't even look like the cold is phasing hannah lou! I'm glad she had a good dinner though!
I am glad that you guys took advantage. I was so mad to see so much snow, and I stayed inside hoping that we wouldn't freeze to death! :D I hate snow!
Looks like fun. I love to snow. Does it make you miss cache valley?
Teni was begging me to go outside and play in the snow but sadly he couldn't because he has been so sick. I love your snowman, very cute!
I cannot believe you got enough snow to build a snowman!
how fun that you guys had snow! I bet Christmas is going to be so much fun! hey could you send me your address please?
When I heard that it snowed I hoped you would put some pictures on here.
Thanks
Lynette
LOL love the snowman! That's the best looking one I've seen all season!
Post a Comment