Q: What do you get with 3 inches of snow and an address in Washington County?
A: A Snow Day!!
Enjoy it kids!
Thursday, December 18, 2008
I've Got a Riddle For You...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2010
Q: What do you get with 3 inches of snow and an address in Washington County?
A: A Snow Day!!
Enjoy it kids!
4 comments:
That's crazy! It is always nice to get it down there... just because it hardly ever happens!
Hey, I need your address so we can send you our Christmas letter and picture! You can email it to me at cnjpurcell@msn.com. Or call at 509-741-0894. Can't wait to hear from you!
I can not believe that, when I heard that they closed the schools and eveything I laughed. I hope it did not keep you from going out. We both that 3 inches will not stop us even if it is on I-15 and takes our car for a ride!!!
Haha! They closed it because of Dameron valley, so now everyone has to make up the day.
Don't you love it! It is so funny! I hate driving in the snow in St. George because the other drivers have such a hard time with it. We were up in Salt Lake for Christmas and had over a foot dumped on us...try driving in that!
Post a Comment