



So, like I said before Hannah didn't really catch the Halloween spirit this year. Besides eating a lot of candy she wasn't too excited. In fact after I got her in her official costume and her make up on (she did her lipstick) we played for a while and then she was outside and had a little accident. So Halloween was just about over, we had to stop at Harmons to get some balloons and of course she had to go potty. So I took her and when I put her pants back on I put both of her legs into the same hole and didn't realize it so the poor kid got held all over the store with one pant leg hanging out. I don't think she cared too much though. We actually only had our doorbell rang twice that night. Once was a girl who was like 15 and the other was a group of about 6 kids who screemed trick or treat when I opened the door, scared Hannah, and were disappointed that I gave them rasinettes. That was the end of Halloween!


The next day we had a baby shower for Iva Smith. She is having TWIN GIRLS in a few months. We are so excited for her. She looks amazing and has the best attitude about being on bed rest. Her little girls are so lucky to be coming to a great mom like Iva. Her little boy Ben is going to be a great big brother, however he has to learn to like little girls first! Hang in there Iva! 


Hannah really is a fun kid and I just wanted to take a few pictures of her the other day because she is growing up so fast! Her 2nd birthday is in 19 days! We went the the Tonaquint park the other day wtih Marli, De'dy and Dylan. (Who Hannah talks about non-stop) We fed the ducks. I thought Hannah would be scared but she loved it. We then went and played at the park. Hannah is kind of scared of tube slides but, with my help she made it down!






Saturday, November 8, 2008
Finally Halloween...and a Few Other Happenings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
So- the 6 kids that came to your house, probably were the kids that were mad at me for giving them mento's lol They were little brats!! Hannah is getting so big.. I really love that Chinese outfit- she looks dang cute in it too! It's sad we never get to see each other and we only live a few houses down haha
I my gosh she is going to be 2? wow! our kids are growing too fast! I loved her costume, so cute and I am surprised every year on the low number of kiddies at the door on Halloween:(
SO...you are so freakin cute tara! i miss ya! I wish i could have gone to Iva's little shower! looked like fun!
I can not believe that she is going to be 2 she is such a cute little girl. I love the Iva is smaller than I was when I was prego and I only had one baby growing in me.
Tara, loved the update and all of the halloween photos..Hannah looked adorable. I hope your family is doing well and we miss seeing you!
Tara This post cracks me up. I love Hannah's Halloween costume. What a doll!
Post a Comment