Friday, October 31, 2008

It's just been a while so here is something new to read!

There really hasn't been much going on at our house. Hannah hasn't really found her Halloween spirit except that she love all the treats that are around. I don't know if she has eaten anything good for her today. I am going to try again later to get her to dress up...so we'll see. How excited am I? Last Saturday we filled up our car with gas and were excited that we found a gas station that was $3.06 so here we are about a week later and now it is $2.84 in some places down here! That is great. I only wish we would've only filled it half full and waited a week! I guess that is my random thought for the day.
Also Hannah let me know about a half hour ago that she had to potty. Naturally I took her. Let's just say that what happened after was picture worthy considering her candy diet, however I didn't think it would be appropriate to put on the blog. So here is a picture of her face after. What a kid!

This is her new "smile" when we tell her to smile. We have to work on that before family pictures!

5 comments:

ry and kels snow said...

Oh my gosh she is the silliest little thing ever!! I'm glad you didn't post the picture of her turd because it was the longest one I have ever seen! BUt I just love you guys so much!

Troy and Segi said...

That's quite the cheeser. I have the same problem with Alyia, sometimes I would rather have her not smile at all.

Jessica said...

HAHAHHA im LOL

jilljohnson said...

She is so cute I love the smile. It was so much fun the see you when you were up here.

Hubers said...

Hey Tara- I came upon your blog! It's fun to see that you have one too! I love the picture- that's great! Our blog is private so if you want to check it out just email me lilsis01@hotmail.com