Thursday, November 13, 2008

First Movie Theater Experiance!

I took Hannah to the new Madagascar movie on Monday. Did she like it? Well let's just put it this way... as soon as they showed the first scene she squeled with delight. If you have heard this sqeal you will understand why when she kept doing it I threw popcorn in her mouth. Luclily it was an early show so there was just kids there. We went with her good friends Marli and Cash. She loves to play with them. I did get one or two pictures but they didn't turn out very well. It was such a fun day. I love to see my little kid so happy. Sometimes I feel like we are running out of "firsts" but I guess they just don't come as frequently as they used to. I am trying to make that a goal to have a "first" with her each day. Even if it's just a new word or something.
Also, I am thinking of going private here soon. If you want to leave your email address I'll check back freqently, get them and erase them. Thanks :)

24 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jilljohnson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hubers said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shera said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Jones Family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kurtis and Iva said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jilljohnson said...

I know want to leave a comment- I love how you are an over achiever. You are a great mom.

Mik'L said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Karley said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Harrisons said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tara said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ashley & Kevin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dave and Natasha said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jenny said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Troy and Segi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Meghan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
da Silva Family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Robbie + Carly said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tyra said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jade Irvine said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Laura said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Torgersons said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Camber said...

hey tara my blog is dancer4everdtd.blogspot.com!!!!!!!!!!! I love the things we thought you would never say they are funny and my friends love it too.