Tuesday, October 7, 2008

China

So my mom and dad went to China last week and they had a ton of fun! Here are a few pictures. They brought Hannah back a little outfit that we had to bribe her with candy to put on. But, it is so cute! She also loves her parasol (or her rain) as she calls it!




9 comments:

Dave and Natasha said...

Cute cute outfit!!! I have never wanted to go to China, but after seeing those pics it looks so pretty there! It would be neat to see the great wall!

Kylene said...

So, co CUTE! I love the outfit. How fun for your parents to be able to go to CHINA!

ps. Grandpa told me some news about Kelsey. Tell her to enable comments on her blog!! :)

Jessica said...

What a beauty! I can't believe how young your parents look.

jilljohnson said...

Cute pictures, how fun for your parents. Tell them Hi from me.

da Silva Family said...

Your little Hannah is so cute! I can't believe how big she is getting! I'm glad that Becky told you about my blog so I could see yours!

Troy and Segi said...

I love Hannah in her little Chinese outfit. China would be an awesome place to visit.I love the pics

Kit said...

Hannah is so cute! I love that little outfit and you got yourself some good lookin parents!

Unknown said...

I love your mom! I clean her teeth and she is so cute! That's cool that they got to go to China! Anyways... Hannah is huge! I can't believe how tall she is and that she isn't a little baby anymore! Sad! Ogh and the whole potty thing is so hard especially when you know they can do it and they still have accidents but Hallee is now at the point where accidents are rare and she goes stinky without any help... it is at this point that it makes all the accidents and runs to find a bathroom worth it! It is so worth it to be out of diapers! You are such a cute mom! Keep in touch!

Melinda said...

hey I just found your blog (thuis is Melinda Gardner) and I love all the pics and I LOVE the knee deep story! Wow I am not excited for potty training day to come! I hope you don't mind if I look at your blog! :) We have a blog too...email me at
melinda-gardner@hotmail.com and I will send you an invite!