Friday, September 5, 2008

Some Sunday Picts!


Hannah likes to find new things to do around the house. This is the latest new "toy".

These are just some pictures we have taken on a few Sundays! I love to get Hannah all dressed up (she doesn't though). I think dresses are some of my favorite clothes for girls.

8 comments:

Jessica said...

Darling dress, I love it- she looks so girly:)

bryce and paige said...

Love the pictures, Hannah is amazingly beautiful, I've always thought so, even when she was brand new born, I remember thinking, man this baby is so PRETTY, and she just keeps getting prettier. How fun.

jilljohnson said...

She is getting so big. I can not believe that she is potty trained. I am not looking forward for that. I love your new background on you blog. Andrew already loves the bath tub too.

Troy and Segi said...

I totally agree, I love putting my girls in dresses. Hannah looks adorable. That is so awesome that she is potty trained. Way to go Hannah!!!

Kiley said...

She is so cute! I can't believe how big she is though!! I can't believe she's potty trained. Remember all your secrets so you can help me when we get to that.

Laura said...

Hey..I feel like we haven't seen you forever! Are you going to a new ward?? If so, then we should go to a park and catch up or something. I cannot believe that Hannah is potty training..what a big girl:)

tiffcurtis said...

Ah I miss you guys...I would at least get to see yours and Hannah's face at the beginning of the month, and now nothing.

The Jones Family said...

Tara, I can't believe how big Hannah is!! So funny, I saw a little girl at the store a few days ago with a "lucky fin" on her right ear EXACTLY where Hannah's was. I couldn't believe it!!