


It's been a long 3 weeks but I think we are almost finally there! Big Girl status. The potty training adventure started a few Saturdays ago at our house. What an adventure it's been. Hannah has done really well. Knock on wood we haven't had an accident in a few days. It is funny to see her run around in her "big girls". I think we got a few more months out of her shorts though, with out a diaper they fit pretty good still. We finally came to the point this week where I let her wear something other than a dress (they were easiest for the times we had to be quick). It's kind of funny now, everywhere we go I find myself looking where the bathrooms are because I know that is where we will end up. It is pretty rewarding though to see her accomplish this, and know that it is something that we have taught her. Something kind of funny she does is always says "I POO" when she has to go either #1 or #2, so we never know what we're going to get. I love my little bear and can't believe how fast she is growing up!
Friday, September 5, 2008
Big Girls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
haha Kenna said "I poo" for any bathroom needs too. It lasted for the first couple of months.
Post a Comment