Thursday, September 11, 2008

Knee Deep in Potty Water

As many of you know while potty training sometimes the kid gets way smarter than the parents and learn how to get out of things like sitting in their car seat or in the shopping cart. So it is with Hannah, she has learned that if she says "I Poo" in such a way that I believe her she will be taken out of whatever we are doing and we go straight to the potty. Well yesterday in Albertsons was no different. However, this was the second time she had "cried wolf" so I took her in the bathroom (which left quite a bit to be desired) and tried to set her on the potty since she really didn't have to go she flung her legs back and ended up knee deep in potty water. Now I know what you're thinking, no there wasn't anything in the potty but she did get wiped down with a chlorox wipe after! Yuck, Yuck, Yuck. Oh well, we obveously lived to tell about it! Stay tuned til I get the pictures of my little angle eating sand. Not just trying it but eating it like she is starving!

10 comments:

Jessica said...

Been there... well not exactly there.. ours was Target. Even when you don't believe them you have to take them because we don't want to chance it....the joys of potty training. Stay strong it is totally worth it.

Kurtis and Iva said...

Just cherish these lovely times!

Karley said...

Hey Tara-
That is great you found my blog. Our girls are the same age so it is nice to have someone else to compare notes with. I can't believe you are already on the potty training wagon. I was planning on starting that next week. What is the secret? Cute blog!

Ashley & Kevin said...

Brok does the same thing with sand! You would think we never feed them or something!

I hope my potty training experience is better than yours! But he has a weapon so I bet when it's time I get some good stories!

jilljohnson said...

Keep it up she will soon have it down.

Troy and Segi said...

gross!!! I hate when Teni has to use the bathroom when we are out grocery shopping. I know how you feel and although Teni hasn't fallen into a toilet yet, he has gotten pretty close to it.

Tara said...

We just saw Hannah a month and a half ago and she has grown so much! I hope the potty training is still going well.

Shera said...

Good job on potty training. We aren't having much luck in that department...have any good tips?

Rachel Smith said...

That is so funny. I'm sure I've got it coming...can't wait! Of course you can come run! I'd love it. we're going tonight, I'll text ya!

Ricki said...

I didn't know you were a blogger! I am so excited to read more about your cute little family since I feel like I see you at church for a couple of minutes a week and when I need a good tan every couple of weeks! You should come running with us!