So nothing super exciting has been going on. Kelsie put in a request for more pictures so here a few are.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Nothing Special
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2010
So nothing super exciting has been going on. Kelsie put in a request for more pictures so here a few are.
7 comments:
LOVE her camo swimsuit with pink ribbon- so darling. She's a cutie for sure. I tagged you (sorry)
The pictures are so cute. Looks like a lot of fun. She is getting so big.
I love her little camo swimsuit and I love that splash park.
TARA! oh my darling little Tara! its been so ong i miss you! what a cute little family you have! we need to catch up!
Sal
I love the picts she is so cute!!
Hey Tara,
It's me Brittani Terry. I can't believe how big your little girl is getting. When is her birthday again? I can't remember how much older she is then my first. Anyway, if you'd like to look at my blog e-mail me at brittanit@gmail.com. It was good to see your blog (I Found it on Natasha William's)
she is so cute and growing so fast. I love your background!
Post a Comment