Friday, September 5, 2008

Bath Time Bubbles






Hannah has really been into having bubble baths lately. So I put dish soap in the tub to make the bubbles bigger. She loves to cover her face with the bubbles, then look at herself in the faucet. She loves to spend time in the tub, we're talking like 45 minutes if we let her! We'll let the water out and she'll lay on the bottom and pretend like she is sleeping so she doesn't have to get out yet. It is a great time for all!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm cracking up. Aren't kids the greatest!!! (Unless of course your in a hurry... then their absolute enjoyment of various aspects of life seem to take them forever.)

Ashley & Kevin said...

How funny! Brok used to HATE baths but now he does the same thing, pretends he isn't freezing to death when I let out the wateR!