Here are some of the fun pictures we took at the zoo. Kelsie & Ryan's nephew Christian came with us. I know he looks more like us with his red hair! Hannah and him had a fun time together. Especially eating their Cheetos and shaved ice.
So cute! I'm crackin' up at Hannah's smiles because I can tell you said, "Smile" and she squints her eyes up and cheeses it ...just like McKenna does. Although it drives me nuts now (with McKenna's eyes closed in almost every picture) I know one day I will miss those cheesed-out grins with her eyes shut:) Aren't they just too funny!!! It's like they try to smile soo big they can't keep their eyes open.
oh, I loved that day! I wish we got to play with you guys everyday! I just love ya so much! I miss having that little baby girl at my house! I might be part to blame for all the winking photos because I always tell her to do it everytime i take a pic!
Looks like it was a lot of fun. It is crazy to think how big Hannah is getting. She is so cute. We were in St. George a couple of weekends ago and I saw your business. I wanted to go in and say hi, but I wasn't sure if you would be there.
7 comments:
So cute! I'm crackin' up at Hannah's smiles because I can tell you said, "Smile" and she squints her eyes up and cheeses it ...just like McKenna does. Although it drives me nuts now (with McKenna's eyes closed in almost every picture) I know one day I will miss those cheesed-out grins with her eyes shut:) Aren't they just too funny!!! It's like they try to smile soo big they can't keep their eyes open.
oh, I loved that day! I wish we got to play with you guys everyday! I just love ya so much! I miss having that little baby girl at my house! I might be part to blame for all the winking photos because I always tell her to do it everytime i take a pic!
Way cute pictures. The zoo is such a fun day for little kids and a hot day of the parents i can be fon for them too.
Awwe we miss you guys!
Very cute. I love all the cheesy grins from Hannah!
We love the zoo! What a cute boy. He does look like he belongs to your fam. Hannah is growing up:(
Looks like it was a lot of fun. It is crazy to think how big Hannah is getting. She is so cute. We were in St. George a couple of weekends ago and I saw your business. I wanted to go in and say hi, but I wasn't sure if you would be there.
Post a Comment