So I am a little late with this post, but at least it is happening! We celebreated our 5 year anniversary last Friday! Wow does time go fast! I can't believe we have already been married that long. It truely has been so great! I love Ryan so much and am so glad he is mine! We are having fun on our new, stressful, exciting adventure of working together. We spent Friday driving to Springville to visit Kelsie & Ryan, we all went out to PF Changs for Dinner (We recommend the Lamb, really). Then on Saturday we went to Hogal Zoo (pictures to come soon!). Then Kels took Hannah home with her and Me & Ryan stayed in Salt Lake. We went to Macaroni Grill and walked around down town. It was great to get away for a night. Sunday we went to visit Emily & Steve & Kids. We got to meet Kaitlyn for the first time! She is so cute and smiley. Nate & Tara were there too, it was fun to see them! They are finding out what they are having next week! More to come soon!
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is so crazy that you have been married it seems like just yesterday I was down there for your wedding shower and wedding. Time does fly! I stille can remember how amazing you looked on that day. Happy Anv.!!!
Glad you guys had fun, you deserve it!
Hey Tara, my microwave button still sticks from all that sticky lemonade that I spilled all over the counter and floor...
nice song, ha ha jk
Post a Comment