Saturday, July 19, 2008

Memory Tag!

Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. HAVE FUN!

PS. Kelsie: You are going to have to figure out how to let people leave comments!

14 comments:

jilljohnson said...

Oh wow when do I start!!! The first memory that came to mind was spring break our 10th grade year! Two car wrecks in 2 days and a ride in an amblance to the way awesome Brigham city Hopital. Not to mention having to go and get kelsey for the police station for for being out too late for how old she was! Wow there are alot of memories that I could write about. You have been the best friend a girl could ask for!

Anonymous said...

i think we were too little when we hung out and i have a horrible memory, but I always remember that you were my "first" friend!

Ashley & Kevin said...

I remember coming to your house when Hannah was like a week old & bringing dinner with Krista & thinking wow she is tiny! & then we went walking that day last summer!

Jessica said...

There are so many...what one is appropriate? Lake Powell, PVHS auditorium senior year, working on tans the summer of 02'...what stands out to me the most from each of these memories is your great smile and sense of humor. You always put a positive spin on things and see the glass as 1/2 full. I love being around you because you are such a happy person- though at times a bit crazy:)

Kylene said...

Wow, I have so many memories of you! I remember practically carrying you and Kelsie every time we had to walk from your house to my house. We had to pass Allen's and you two were terrified of Astro!

I remember making up silly plays in basement and always doing your hair. I remember when you got your glasses! I remember playing, "Saturday's Warrior" and fighting over who got to be Pam. I remember you got your ears pierced and I BEGGED my mom to let me get mine because "you were younger and it wasn't fair!"

I remember meeting Ryan at Grandma's and everyone kept whispering how cute you two were together.

Lots of good times! I miss you guys.

ry and kels snow said...

Well my favorite memory of you all though I have 25 million is The day I didn't wear shoes to swimming lessons and it was canceled. So mom had left and we ended up walking down the road(a very long busy one)to the mall where Ruth worked. But I could not walk on the hot tar so you carried me! Your the best sister and friend I could ever have! I feel so blessed to have you. Hannah is so lucky to have a great mom who loves her more than anything and Ry is just lucky he caught you! Im writing this at work and Im getting a little emotional so I should stop! I love you!

Jessica said...

I just barely read your memory and I had to come back on and tell you- it took a while for me to figure out the code word COLORADO. Seriously, I thought you had me confused with someone you took a trip to CO with. However, correct me if I'm wrong...license plate from a night on the BLVD right? no more needs to be said j/k.
Now that is one long memory trip down memory lane- I can't remember all the details but I definitely got a laugh when I finally figured it out.

Shera said...

So I don't remember much about when we were younger, but I do remember you and Kelsie coming to Bear Lake and I also remember eating Snow Cones at your house!

bryce and paige said...

Dang! You remembered Colorado before I could remind you! I tell Bryce about it everytime he gets ticked at a car who's driving stupid. I laugh everytime I think about you saying, "wull if Colorado would move it's butt!" I don't think I've laughed harder in my life, thanks for the memory, I will never forget it. Oh, and you and Miranda writing the minnow letters to invite everyone to lake powell. "We're going to have a minnow time! See you minnow later! MINNOW!" I still have it in my scrapbook. I love YOU!!

Kurtis and Iva said...

Tara, Tara, Tara... where to start... Your first day at school in mrs. Lowes english class, Drill team (Dritler), making up crazy names for all the pantheras, wearing crazy things to practice, the time we bandaged ourselves all up and then scootered to practice and pretended we'd scootered down foremaster, scootering on the blvd., School sleepover, lake powell, dating our hubbies at the same time, having babies about the same - I still can't believe you had Hannah before me! You were so due after me! Lots a good times and more to come!

Kit said...

Sadly, we haven't hung out that much outside of church, but it don't mean I don't love you!! You are an awesome person, and someone that I know I will always be able to say hi and chat when we run into eachother!

De'dy Meng said...

One of the first memories that came to mind was Soccer!! It was a funny experience but I am glad you came and played especially last min. We got our butts kicked but had a great time.

Blake Bench said...

I remember the first time I met you was in English. You were so friendly and outgoing. I thought your haircut was super cute too and I think that is what inspired me to chop of my long locks.

Melissa said...

I for some reason remember you in the temple getting sealed. You sat so still and looked like you were paying such close attention to what the guy was saying....and you looked gorgeous!