Friday, July 11, 2008

The Next Day

On the 5th we went out to Sand Hallow with my family. It was warm enough but super windy. So we played on the beach most of the time. The water was really choppy so we just rode in the boat. Hannah was sad when we decided to pack up. She loved playing in the sand. She apparantly thought it was her job to move all the water from the lake to her hole in the sand. It was fun to watch.



McKell & Hannah


Me, Hannah & Camber


Hannah & Papa Kevin


My Ryan & Kelsie's Ryan

6 comments:

Kiley said...

sounds like your 4th of july was fun! Seriously what town doesn't have a parade! I can't believe how big Hannah is! She' so cute!

Jessica said...

Hannah is adorable. I can't believe you packed everyone up for a parade that didn't exist...in two towns. LOL I couldn't help but laugh about that. I had planned on going to the parade but slept in. I didn't know St. George didn't have a parade. What the heck! You guys had a big weekend. I'm glad you had fun.

jilljohnson said...

Sounds like you had a great time over the 4th I love the 4th because everyone get so excited. I can not believe how big everyone in your family is getting you little sister are supose to be like 3 years old. Tell your family all Hi from me!
Jill Johnson

Kylene said...

I love seeing all these pic's of your cute family. Hannah is growing up so fast. Are you getting ready for another?!! ;) It seems like everyone keeps asking me that same question now that Sam is 18 months. Tell your fam hi!

Melissa said...

Hey guys...looks like you had a fun 4th with your fam. Shelbie is still freaked out about fireworks,and he being scared rubbed off on Caleb. Lets get together soon..........

Geoff and Niccole said...

Looks like you guys had a ton of fun at the lake. How are things going for you? Your little girl is so cute!