Thursday, June 12, 2008

Ok Kelsie!

I will get some pictures up soon. I know you are going through withdrawls, but my camera is full and I will unload it soon! Little Hannah can't wait to see you next week!

5 comments:

ry and kels snow said...

Ha ha, thanks! I probably have just as many pics of her as you, but I just love to see new ones! she is growing up too quick, and she is always doing something so silly. It makes my day to see her so happy! Tell her I will see her so soon at Lake Powell! And ask her if she wants to come spend the summer with me, ok? love you guys! p.s. I can't wait to come get an amazing tan!! yea!

raw mom said...

hey arent you my nieghbor...in stone ridge? it's teresa dunlop...we are friends with the clarks....we live down by the office...any way...almost half of our neighborhood has blogs, so if you'd like, email me at teresa4andy@yahoo...our blog is private...and then you can check out our neighborhood!

raw mom said...

haha...i meant clark daniels and kristin

Kylene said...

cute patriotic backdrop!

Jessica said...

Hey- can you ask natasha williams to send me an invite- I want to see how she's doing. I don't even have her email. jmarie_jensen@hotmail.com
Thanks