Tag
20 years ago...
1. I was 4 years old.
2. I lived in Smithfield, UT
3. I got a rope burn in preschool from a kid pulling a toy out of my hands.
10 years ago...
1. I was 14.
2. I worked for my grandma making shaved ice.
3. I cut 6 inches off my hair (I prpbably shouldn't ever do that again!)
5 years ago...
1. I was planning my wedding!
2. Got my wisdom teeth out!
3. Just got more kidney stones removed!
3 years ago...
1. I had just finished esthetic school.
2. I started working for a plastic surgeon.
3. My sister got married!
1 year ago...
1. Hannah was six months old! (where did that go?)
2. I started my airbrush tanning business.
3. Finally stayed up on a wakeboard at Yuba Lake!
So far this year...
1. We are getting ready to open our business
2. I went to IKEA for the first time.
3. Hannah had her "lucky fin removed"
Yesterday I...
1. Went shopping at Costco
2. Bought a new car battery.
3. Had Cold Stone Ice Cream!
Today I...
1. We went to Hannah's 18 month appointment (she got 4 shots and an ear infection! but, we're done 'til kindergarten! with shots that is.)
2. Was going to go to storytime, but Hannah fell asleep in the car, so we are at Grandma's taking a nap.
3. Will hopefully make dinner.
Tomorrow I...
1. Will sleep in!
2. Clean up my house.
3. Play outside with Hannah.
In the next year I may...
1. Have another kid.
2. Scrapbook book Hannah's first and second years.
3. Move into a house that we own.
I tag... De'dy, Kelsie and Tara W.
Friday, May 30, 2008
I've been tagged!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Hey Tara! Good job on the tag...and you seem very busy and on the ball with life! Here is my e-mail so you can send me yours and I will send you an invite to our blog...talk to you soon.
laurabharris@gmail.com
For a second I was like, "she tagged herself," Then I remembered that Nate also married a Tara!
This was so fun to read!
ps. what's Kelsie's email address? For some reason I can't comment on her blog.
Tara,
We are in the same ward now I think. I saw you last week but didn't get the chance to say hello. And we only stayed through Sacrament with our son running all over the place. Hopefully we'll see you soon.
loved your tag. I liked your hair short in high school, it was cute. But I LOVE it long also. Where are you, we missed you today at church?
our ward is having a barbeque tonight at 6:00pm, are you guys going to leave our ward? Please don't. I think I heard that you were thinking about going to the family ward sometime soon, if so, come and say goodbye to everyone tonight and I will be so sad. It seems like everyone is leaving. The Wasdens, maybe you guys, and tons of others. I'm sad. hope to see you tonight.
LOVE IT!
I am so glad you found our blog!!! Hannah is so cute, we should get together for a playdate, Brecken would love to play.
This is a cute tag- I've never seen one. PS- hate to break it to you my my pediatrician says they get 1 shot at two years old. Since McKenna's appointment was rescheduled for July I will have to let you know then. However, 1 shot isn't like the 3 or 4 they usually get right?
Post a Comment