Friday, June 20, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day! (Late I know) I finally cleaned off my memory card on my camera so we're good to go for another 300 pictures. I am gratful for Ryan and the great dad he is to Hannah. I know that she loves him by the way she asks for him in the mornings and gets so excited when he comes in the door. She loves to cuddle with him and watch "Memo" and eat popscicles. She loves to play ball with him. The other day he brought her home a basketball hoop and it took her a second to realize what it was but when she did she put her hands over her mouth and gasped! It was the best moment. I wish I could have had it on camera.


I also want to thank my dad for being the best! He is always making sure we are happy. He is a good teacher too. By example and explaining things to me. He is an awesome grandpa to Hannah, she loves him even though sometimes she won't let him hold her for very long. She will give him the secret wave however. I like how he is always doing a project like fixing up waverunners or tinkering with something! We can't wait to get out on the lake this summer! Thanks Dad for everything! Love Ya!

1 comment:

Kit said...

So cute! Happy Father's Day to two cute Dad's!