Those are great! The one of her sleeping on her tummy on the couch is so stinkin cute, I know we have one of you doing that exact same thing, we should find it! Also, it would be nice if you could commit to doing at least one slide show a week! thanks, and that's what she said! ps. My tan looks great! thanks
Oh, my blog is an open blog, but the address is daveandtashawilliams.blogspot.com Just type that in and save it on your page, then you won't have to look it up through Jessica's page everytime!
7 comments:
She is so cute, and all of her little outfits are adorable!
Those are great! The one of her sleeping on her tummy on the couch is so stinkin cute, I know we have one of you doing that exact same thing, we should find it! Also, it would be nice if you could commit to doing at least one slide show a week! thanks, and that's what she said! ps. My tan looks great! thanks
what a cutie!
Hannah is so stinkin cute!!! Love the slide show
These pics are so fun. I like the captions that went with each picture. Toddlers are just too cute with so much personality.
too cute...thanks for finding me. I will add you to my friends as soon as I remember how. I already feel like I have not seen you in forever!
Oh, my blog is an open blog, but the address is daveandtashawilliams.blogspot.com Just type that in and save it on your page, then you won't have to look it up through Jessica's page everytime!
Post a Comment