Friday, January 9, 2009
Recent Pictures
These are some fun picutures from Christmas. We were really blessed this year. We had fun with our families. Hannah was super spoiled but she's a pretty good kid so it's hard no to spoil her. She was so animated about everything and thought it was a pretty cool day.
Nana & Papa Simmons gave Hannah a pony that makes noise and moves it's head. Hannah started calling it "honey pie pony" (from Strawberry Shortcake) before she had it all the way unwraped! She's had a ton of fun with it!
I watched De'dy's kids yesterday and we had a blast (really De"dy we did) The kids wore these hats around all day, even when we had to go to the store. It was pretty cute how they followed eachother around and had to keep them on. At naptime Marli and Hannah thought it would be a good idea to try to take a nap together but that wasn't the case. They ended up in seperate rooms in about 5 minutes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
Looks like fun. I love see little kids dressed up. Looks like Hannah is learning to be a mom at a little age.
I love kids- I love their exhuberance (?). When I see pictures like those it makes me smile and love life.
The picts are cute. Thank you again for watching my kids. You are the greatest friend. Your christmas picts are very cute. It looks like Hannah had a blast
Looks like a great Christmas! Kids make it so much fun! Now I can't wait for it just to see their reactions!
I'm in love with Hannah as I'm sure you know, she is my other favorite besides Lucy.
-k- so your really being too nice about the delivery pics! ahhh.... something about being in a hospital can do a number on me! Your little girl is such a little Tara i love the pics of all the kids in their cow girl/boy hats how cute are those!
yeah i think i'm one of those people that didnt give you our email... so thanks for reopening your blog!!
our email is teresa4andy@yahoo.com...you can get into our right?
OKAYYY! ready for some new pics! I check your blog everyday so you can imagine my disappointment when I don;t have new hannah loiuse pics to look at !! However, I do love all the pics you have on there! I can't wait for you guys to come visit soon!!
Cute blog!! I haven't seen you at church, but I am always in primary now.. I would love to be put on your list for your blog so i can see it when you go private. Mine is tomadnbrittany.blogspot.com
Post a Comment