Well it's finally happened. Hannah climbed out of her crib last night. She has been able to get out the port-a-crib at my moms for a few days and last night she made the leap from her crib. The first time was a complete success. She came running down the hall to our room very proud of herself. After putting her back in bed she tried for escape #2. Well a crash and bang later she was flat on her back and crying, not so proud this time. I think it scared her enough that I can get a few more weeks of her in a crib. I'm not sure about all this growing up stuff, but it definatly is a great adventure!
Here are a few things I can ad to my list of things I never thought I would say; "Put the donkey down, and do not poke anyone with the shepherd's staff". Also, "No, that's not a carrot, first of all it's green and sparkly and second it belongs on the tree". Finally, "We don't put noodles on the panda, he is not hungry". I love being a mom!
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Another New Post Already
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I love the 'mom quotes!' priceless!
Oh yeah. And good luck with the transition to a 'big girl bed'. It was trauma for me when Nate was done with his crib. It was nice to have one place that I knew he couldn't get into TOO much trouble at!
I love the things you never thought you'd say!
You still have to come over and pick out flower clips for Hannah.I can't believe she is already climbing out of her crib and yes, lets hope she stays in her crib for alittle while longer.
I'm SOOO glad Sam hasn't tried yet. I've been lucky (knock on wood!). Hannah sure is looking older. What a cute little girl.
That is so funny. We had to lower Andrew's mattress, we still have a few more notches so I hope that he does not try to excape for awhile.
just kiding my blog is danceforeverdtd.blogspot.com
I am laughing- they are so funny and exasperating at the same time.
Post a Comment