I can't believe it's happening but yep she is 2 tomarrow. I still feel like I was just pregnant with her and now she is telling me what to do. Like her newest phrase "Mom, Come here...NOW...NOW" humm wonder where she gets that from. I love everything about my silly little kid. She definatly keeps us on our toes. She likes to help me with different chores, sometimes a little too much. She talks in her sleep. We always have to go in a check on her before we go to bed to see how she fell asleep that night (Last night was on top of her dog, bear and baby with the blankets off to the side and her feet under her pillow. I love her songs that she sings and how smart she is. I love her imagination. Latly she is really starting to play pretend and it's great to watch and play along, even if I have to be the cow and she rides on my back up and down the hall.
I can't believe my 5lb 13 oz Hannah is now this! Happy Birthday little Flo we love you!
.
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Little Hannah turns 2!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
What a cutie! Happy Birthday.
Happy Birthady Hannah! We miss you, she is getting such a great personality.
I can't believe that she is already two. She is a doll! I saw you are going private! I would love to keep in touch with you. My e-mail is smilee_01@hotmail.com
Wow! She's so big! And so beautiful! Happy Birthday to her!
We love Hannah!!! Happy birthday!
she is just to cute... i cant believe you have a 2 year old, it feels like only yesterday we were driving to good old SVHS together.. my email is kmroberts_1@hotmail.com
I can't believe she is 2! It was good to see you the other day!! I want to come into your place and get a tan next time! Here is my address for when you go private
kileymcdonald @gmail.com
wow! She is still so cute!
It was great to see you all. Hannah is such a doll. I just love her. Not sure I could watch Cake Cake or Tink again, but if she flashed her smile I bet I would.
Post a Comment