Friday, November 21, 2008

A Very Very Long Night

Last night I went with some girlfriends to see Twilight. Nope I haven't read the books, but I must say I quite liked the movie. Actually I am really antsy to know what happens next. Part of me wants to read the books and find out and the other part wants to be surprised. It was great though having everything be new and not comparing it to the book the whole time. So the movie ended at like 2:30 so we headed home. Me and Hannah slept over at De'dy's because it was going to be easier... Hannah had other plans. As soon as I got back she had gone poop in her pull up. So I got her cleaned up and realized I didn't have another one so she had to have big girls on. To make a long story short and 2 pairs of big girls later she ended up in her shorts that she wore earlier and me saying go to sleep and be quiet about 250 times. We had a pretty comical night. I wish I could have recorded our little conversations. She finally fell asleep around 5:00 this morning. The woke up about 8:00.This is the reason I am glad that she doesn't sleep with me, and doesn't want to. It's just a game to her. Wow. I didn't know I still had it in me. We'll see how our day goes;) I am hoping for an early nap for both of us.

4 comments:

Ashley & Kevin said...

sounds like fun! not really but I guess if you had a sense of humor...

Unknown said...

I like that you went without reading the books too! I loved it!

Troy and Segi said...

It was so fun to get together but I am sorry that you had to pay the price for it.

Maren said...

Wow! that sounds like a long night! Just why i know im not ready to have kids yet :). Im glad you found me. How are you? Your daughter is so cute.

Maren