I have been doing a few things for my sister in law Natalie's wedding and Hannah has seen me. So I have been telling her that Natalie is getting married to Parker. Hannah likes to watch our wedding video and look at our pictures. I tell her that they are getting married like me and daddy are married. She is so excited. She gets to be a flower girl, and I didn't think that she be so into it, but I was wrong. Last night she wasn't feeling good so I put her in bed with me. She looked at one of our wedding pictures and my bouquet and said "Mom you are married." I said "yes to Daddy." "Oh like Natalie?" "Yep." Hannah: "Oh I want to get married!!" Me: "OK maybe one day when you're really big you can get married in the Temple" Hannah:" OK in in the temple". It totally made my night. How do kids come up with these things. She is so much smarter than I give her credit for.
The other day me and her were driving in the car and she said "Daddy is my friend, I love him... I love him with my heart." I don't know where she got this but I love it!
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Getting Married.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ahh sweet. McKenna is totally into being married too. She always comments about how I am married and she wants to be BIG NOW so she can get married.
When Michael and I go to the temple, she says, "oh- so you can get married?"
Always makes me smile. Hannah sounds precious.
Post a Comment