Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day!


Happy Mother's Day to all you mom's and future mom's! I am very greateful for my mom. She has taught me so much about being a mom. She has always been a great example to me in everything she does. She recently graduated (with honors) from Dixie College in their Radiology Program. I am so proud to call her my mom.
I am also gratful to have a great mother in law who does so much for us!
It wouldn't be mother's day for me without my Hannah Louise. She brings so much joy to my life! It's hard to imagin a time when we didn't have her with us. I love being a mom! It is one of the most rewarding jobs I have had. I love to see Hannah do things that I have taught her and when she gives me big hugs and kisses. I love that she calls me "Tara" (pronouced Ta by her!) Even when she yells it from her crib when she is supose to be going to sleep. Her little smile and silly songs make my day!

4 comments:

Kit said...

HOw cute is that "Ta"! Happy Mother's Day. You are one of the best!

Meghan said...

Tara, your little girl has gotten so big since last time I saw you! Man I miss the college ward! This is Meghan Brooksby, by the way ;) I love your blog, now I can keep tabs on you and the rest of the college ward :)

Shera said...

Hi Tara, this is Shera (Jill's cousin). Your little girl is adorable. Your blog is really cute too!! Tell Kelsie her blog is cute too, but I couldn't leave a comment on it! haha!!

Rieck Family said...

Hey I found your blog on Leslie's!! Cute...oh and where is that fun park? Looks like alot of fun!!