Hannah was born with a few skin tags on the side of her head by her ear. The doctor watned us to wait until she was over 12 months to get them removed. We finally did it last Wednesday. It was hard to send her back to have the surgery, but she did great! She was back to herself later that day! We are glad to have it done, but it is weird to see her without her "lucky finn" as we called it!
Saturday, April 26, 2008
The Lucky Finn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
how scary to have hannah get surgery! I would be a basket case. Sounds like she was a major trooper though, I'm so glad she is doing well. She is my absolute favorite!
Tara,
Thanks for the comment! I'm glad to see you guys have a blog also. Hopefully soon we will make it to church to see everyone. I feel like I am inactive since I haven't been in a long time. We are going to bless them next week though, so we will for sure be there then. Glad to hear that Hannah did so well with the surgery!
Morgan
Hey Tara,
I am glad you found my blog. I am so happy your daughter's surgery went well. I love your blog! keep in touch
Hey Tara,
Happy to know you found my blog. I am so glad your daughter's surgery went well. I love your blog. Keep in touch
Hey this is Ashley Beal! Saw your blog off Bryce & Paige's! I don't know how you got through the surgery! I would have cried the whole time!
Good to see she's happy though!
I remember when Krista & I came & brought you dinner when she was born! Crazy!
Hey this is AShley Beal! I do not know how you got through her surgery! I would have died!
I can't believe how big she is! I swear it was just yesterday Krista & I brought dinner for you guys!
Keep in touch!
Yeah I got lucky one lady waited 17yrs to get to do that! But Kevin is even luckier! He gets to actually fly in one. He has to earn it but he is already up for an "incentive flight" as they call them... If your dad ever wants to come down here, Kevin can get him on the flight line & he can go all around them & stuff.
Tara can I just say that I love you! Youare such a sweet and awesome girl and little Hannah is my favorite. She is so Beautiful! I just read like all your posts, and I am so glad that we will be able to keep in touch!
Tara can I just say that I love you! You are seriously such a sweet and awesome girl and little Hannah is my favorite! She is so beautiful. I just read like all your posts, and I am so glad that we will be able to keep in touch this way.
Poor girl! Did they make you wait because it was on her ear? I knew someone who's baby had a skin tag on his belly or something and the doctor told them there were some things that you shouldn't have to take home with you, so he just cut it off right then and there! It looks like she was such a good girl! Hope it heals quickly and she doesn't notice it!
Post a Comment