Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!



Happy Easter! Our morning started very early (4:15 am to be extact) Hannah decided it would be more fun to be awake! (She has been doing this the last few day and we are very sleep deprived. I even let her cry for 45 minutes this morning). However, we love her and she looked like a princess in her Easter dress!

8 comments:

Kylene said...

Happy Easter! Her dress is darling!

Lynette said...

Your right she does look like a princess. She has changed so much since Thanksgiving. I can't wait to see you all in May

Love Lynette :o)

Kurtis and Iva said...

Such a little cutie! We still need to go to the park sometime.

Janette said...

hey tara it is Janette! We have a blog too. was browsing through my friends and found you..talk to you soon

Kiley said...

Hey I'm glad you found me!! She is a doll in her dress! Its fun to look back on pictures when they are so little. Its sad how fast they grow!

The Capitans said...

Well I agree your little girl is adorable. I found you off a friends blog hope you dont mind me checking yours out as well. I love all your pictures.

Anonymous said...

Hi Tara! This is Katie (Pickett!!) I stumbled across Allison Bench's blog (we were in the same ward in st. george) and saw of picture of you on there and found your blog! Your little girl is so cute!!! I hope everything is great!

Kylene said...

Happy Birthday Tara!!